Warehouse Operations & Safety Training – Counterbalance Forklift
Warehouse Operations and
Safety Training Counterbalance
Warehouse Operations and Safety Training (W.O.S.T) is designed to provide training for individuals and help to ensure that they meet the expectations of the current or potential new employer. This training package covers an extensive range of disciplines and knowledge required to effectively work in a modern warehouse as per the Ontario Regulation (O. Reg. 632/05) set forth by the Ministry of Labour (MOL) covered by the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA). Our training team leads the industry in the provision of flexible, innovative workplace based training solutions.
Upon completion of training, participants will have the theoretical and practical skills and knowledge of:
- Safe use, proper handling and transporting hazardous products and goods
- Preventative measures, precautions and the safety awareness necessary in the workplace
- Identifying dangers and control measures associated with confined spaces
- Safe operations of forklifts in the workplace including pre-use visual and operational checks, loading and transporting and the use of jib attachments and slings
- Training manuals
- Combination of multiple choice and true/false testing
- Certificates of completion and a wallet size ID cards
Cost: $399 (Inclusive)
Please complete the form below to request / arrange a training date for you or your group.